cakes

cakes

Friday, May 10, 2013

Team Umizoomi

2, 4, 6, 8, lets do the crazy shake, shake your hands high and low, lets go....
Team Umizoomi way to go
 
 
My cousins 4th birthday was comming up and I had to make him a special cake, well I make everyone a special cake, but I had to make him a EXTRA special cake because he just had surgery done and had his birthday party almost a month later.
 
I was told for this little cutie cousin of mine that he wanted a TEAM UMIZOOMI cake, but I couldnt just make it any cake, I wanted to add something special to it.
 
So I decided to put a special suprise in the inside of the cake....
 
but before I reveal the suprise, let me tell you about the cake
 
I made a yellow cake, filled and frosted in buttercream, I had fondant shapes and numbers around the cake, and hand painted gumpaste Team Umizoomi plaques of the characters on top of the cake with balloons....and here is the cake...
 
 


 
 

 
 
And my gumpaste figures and balloons

 
 
 
AND TIME FOR THE SUPRISE.....
 
 
RAINBOW CAKE

 
 
 
And my cousin that I made this cake for
KEATON <3

 
HAPPY 4TH BIRTHDAY KEATON

 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment