cakes

cakes

Thursday, May 9, 2013

IM BACK!!!! :) My favorite Toy Story Cake

I havent been on my blog in forever, it's like I almost forgot about it, but I am back now :)

I have been creating many cakes, and they are just getting better and better each time. I would love to share all of my cakes with you that I missed sharing with you all but that would take FOREVER....so ill just share my favorite cake that I made instead :)

I am soooo proud of this Toy Story Cake that I made, it is a 3 TIER, biggest cake ive done by far, funfetti cake filled with buttercream, and covered and detaild with fondant, but before I share my the whole cake I am going to show you just a little sneak peak of one of the tiers.............


 
BUZZLIGHT YEAR
 
 
This is my favorite part about the whole cake, this one single tier. I was so proud of myself when I finished this tier it turned out better than I expecte...that happens a lot :)
 
I also made a gumpaste hand painted cake topper for this cake (but it broke not long before I was delivering the cake :( but I made a replacement...it wasnt this fantastic hand painted plaque but I will do..
 
Heres the Original Cake topper
 
 
I ended up just printing an edible image for the replacement of this but luckly I took pictures before this broke :)
 
 


 
 
 
 
 
 
Happy 4th Birthday to these two precious twins Monika and Oskar
 
 
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
See more of my creations and www.facebook.com/cakesbykhandra
I will slowly post what I did create
and what I will be creating
:)
 
see you soon
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment