cakes

cakes

Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Air Jordan

Jordan's, Jordan's, Jordan's, Jordan's.......I love Air Jordans. They are my all time favorite sneaker, and what better way to express what I love through what people love...CAKE!!!

I first made the Jordan 13's.
This cake is all covered in fondant, and with fondant details


Ohh and did I forget to tell you that I entered  this cake in a competition (Grooms Cakes) and won FIRST place!!! Whoop!!

I was pretty excited even though I thought I had no chance at all hahah 








 And for my second Jordan shoe cake I made it was for my 21st Birthday!!
Again this cake was decorated and detailed all out of fondant.






But of course I had to match my birthday cake to my birthday shoes!!!



Happy 21st Birthday to ME!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment