cakes

cakes

Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Happy Birthday Mommy

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!


My moms birthday was on the 7th, and what better thing to wake up to than your own cake.

I baked my mom for her birthday a 6" devils food cake, filled and frosted with buttercream. 
I colored the buttercream lavender because that is her favorite color, well purple is but that is close enough :)


I also had made some fondant roses and flowers, I had made those about a week ahead of time so they could dry and harden so they could take their shape.

I had frosted the cake in lavender made big swirl borders, and placed the fondant flowers on the cake, and this is what the outcome was :)








Ohh....I also had written mom on the top of the cake since it was for her♥

  



HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOMMY
I LOVE YOU 





- ♥Sweettooth

No comments:

Post a Comment