cakes

cakes

Monday, October 1, 2012

Walk for Apraxia

On Saturday September 29, 2012, I went to John J Malone Park to be apart of the 2012 Brynn's Walk for Apraxia for my cousin (Team Keaton). 

This walk was dedicated for all of the young children that has Apraxia of Speech. 
Apraxia of Speech is a speech disorder in which a person has trouble saying what he or she wants to say correctly and consistently.

This event was a great and memorable success. <3


All the children that registered that has Apraxia ♥

 All of the teams getting ready to walk



On this special day for my cousin I made him a special shoe cake to represent the walk, and some chocolate chip cookies

Hand panted fondant Apraxia logo
chocolate chip cookies with my hand panted logo

 Chocolate and vanilla shoe cake filled with buttercream covered in fondant along with baby fondant shoes and a Team Keaton banner.



18 strong people that wouldn't miss this day for anything in the world ♥
Team Keaton 
 

 

♥ and here's my little cousin that this was all for, Keaton ♥


WE LOVE YOU



- ♥Sweettooth






No comments:

Post a Comment