cakes

cakes

Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Robin Blue, Owl

My mothers friend was getting married and wanted me to make her wedding cake :D well wedding cupcakes and mini cake :)

She requested 100 cupcakes and wanted 4 different flavors, her color of the frostings to be a robin blue and her mini cake to be a owl head. When I heard about the owl head I was WAYYY excited to make that because it was something unique and a challenge for me. :)

The 4 different flavor cupcakes were 25 chocolate cupcakes with chocolate buttercream, 25 chocolate cupcakes with mint buttercream, 25 lemon cupcakes with cream cheese frosting, and 25 white cupcakes with white buttercream.




And for the mini wedding cake, which was the owls head, is a chocolate cake, filled with mint and chocolate buttercream.


 
 
CONGRATULATIONS TAMI AND JOHN
 


 
 
 
 
 ♥  ♥ ♥  ♥
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment