cakes

cakes

Thursday, September 20, 2012

McDonald Cookies

Yesterday I had a party at work and what better cookies to make the Ronald McDonald himself.

At first I didn't think I would be able to accomplish making these cookies because I am new to cookie decorating but they turned out pretty well.

I made eight Ronald McDonald sugar cookies...

I first outline Ronald's hair, then let that dry.
Then I outlines his face and filled it, and then let that dry.
Lastly I added his eye brows, eyes, and mouth.




I also made eight McDonald's Golden Arch sugar cookies....

I had took the cookie and outline the rim of the cookie in red and filled it, then let that dry.
Then took my yellow and made the golden arch, then dotted the rim of the red that I filled.



Along with my McDonald sugar cookies I decided to add some chocolate chip cookies to my plate. 




- ♥Sweettooth

No comments:

Post a Comment